Divine Rest, All-Around
Welcome to the month of Divine Rest, All-Around.
Rest can be described as - to relax into something and let it support you. As you would’ve observed little children, the best and most comfortable place to rest will normally be on the chest of their parent.
And when children do that, they careless about anything else.
Therefore, the Lord is saying to you to rest on His divine arm and put your trust in him.
The bible say in Ps. 37 vs 7 - “Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.”
Rest can also mean to stop working, to pause, to take a break, to take a nap, to take a bath and so on.
The question is, why take a rest or break with all the Covid-19 that is ongoing at this time?
Yes, God wants us to take some rest at this time, because the works ahead.
Matt 11 vs 28 says- “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
As a Christian, what should I be doing at this time of getting some rest:-
· Invest in Self-development, self-discovery, self-empowerment and grow as an individual.
· Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him. Discover the mind of God for you as a person in times like this.
· Spending quality time with your partners if married, share visions, scriptures, ideas, goal, regret to better re-position yourself and bonding.
· Spending quality time with your family, teach the children academically and spiritually. Let the parental bond be stronger - Prov. 22 vs 6.
· Preparation for the great future ahead in prayers etc.
Remain Blessed and Rapturable